Advertise Pilot
Hello and Welcome to Advertise Pilot!
Flying Your Forum To Success! 13 awesome Services, 1 new and 2 unique! Register now and take advantage of these result changing services!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Advertise Pilot
Hello and Welcome to Advertise Pilot!
Flying Your Forum To Success! 13 awesome Services, 1 new and 2 unique! Register now and take advantage of these result changing services!
Advertise Pilot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paintz

2 posters

Go down

Completed Paintz

Post by Dumbledore27 Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:17 am

ForumURL: http://paintz.forumotion.com
Request Type: (Full review/Brief review) Full review
Extra Notes:(OPTIONAL) Please don't lock my topic, I will be away for ten days. Crying or Very sad

Last edited by Dumbledore27 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Dumbledore27
Dumbledore27
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Gender Gender : Male
Posts Posts : 243
AP Credits AP Credits : 272
No Awards

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: Paintz

Post by Donal Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:39 am

*Tagged*
Donal
Donal
Founder
Paintz Dyrdox

Posts Posts : 1965
AP Credits AP Credits : 4320
Age Age : 28
Location Location : England
No Awards

Back to top Go down

Post by Donal Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:56 am

REVIEW
From Advertise Pilot

Paintz

Paintz Review12 Congratulations! Your free forum review has been completed. The forum review will hold many tips, suggestions, comments, and feedback that's convenient and voluntary for your forum. Here is your forum review:

Paintz Genera12 Generalities

1. First Impressions (Score: 15/20):
    I really like the paint splats on the forum but its not enough color and I think it's a bit plain. I have also noticed your unique banner, very eye-catchy.
  2. Categories & Forums (Score: 6/10):
    You have the the very important forums down but maybe I think you can add a few more categories and forums to make it more busy.

Generalities total :: 21/30

Paintz Forums10 Forum Style

1. Major Graphics (Score: 7/10):
    Banner
    Your banner is done really neatly and unique, very eye-catchy as I said before and is needed for guests to be able to say "wow" I found nothing wrong here.
    Navigation Bar
    Your navigation bar is the default one which doesn't have the forum, If you can add a matching navigation bar, that would make the forum even more colorful.
  2. Forum Layout & Color Scheme (Score: 4/10):
    I think the forum layout and Scheme should be done again and with more color. Maybe have the background covered in spots.
  3. Images & Icons (Score: 10/10):
    A great selection of Images and Icons, Nothing wrong here.

Forum Style total :: 21/30

Paintz Usergr10 Usergroups

1. Population of Groups (Score: 9/10):
    Good number of groups although it does look a bit crowded, I think you should remove the Paintz at the start of each group.
  2. Staff Groups / User Groups (Score: 10/10):
    Neatly done and looks like its in power order so nothing wrong here.

Usergroups :: 19/20

Paintz Foruma30 Forum Activity

1. Post/Member Ratio & Quantity (Score: 7/10):

Our users have posted a total of 352
    registered users
    The newest registered user is
    WarStopper
    It says your forum was made 8/6/10 I think from that time to now, I think you should of gotten more members. Very good post count for only 8 members.
  2. Users Active (Score: 0/10):
    Couldn't find
    ---

Forum Activity total :: 7/10
And total points?
TOTAL POINTS (68/100); Congratulations! Your forum doesn't need much improvement! Very Happy

Would you like to share your review on your forum, on another forum, or with your friends? Then here you go... grab the code!
Code:
[center][b][size=24][color=orange]R[/color][color=purple]E[/color][color=gray]V[/color][color=pink]I[/color][color=red]E[/color][color=darkred]W[/color][/size]
[size=15][color=green]From[/color] [color=darkorange]Advertise[/color] [color=#0000e0]Pilot[/color][/size][/b]

[color=limegreen][b][font=Trebuchet MS Bold Italic][size=24]Paintz[/font][/b][/size][/color]
[/center]

[table][tr][td][img]http://i87.servimg.com/u/f87/13/67/77/07/review12.png[/img][/td] [td]Congratulations! Your free forum review has been completed. The forum review will hold many tips, suggestions, comments, and feedback that's convenient and voluntary for your forum. Here is your forum review:[/td][/tr][/table]

[img]http://i87.servimg.com/u/f87/13/67/77/07/genera12.png[/img] [b][color=limegreen][size=19]Generalities[/size][/color][/b]

[list=1]
[*][b]First Impressions (Score: 15/20):[/b]
I really like the paint splats on the forum but its not enough color and I think it's a bit plain. I have also noticed your unique banner, very eye-catchy.
[*][b]Categories & Forums (Score: 6/10):[/b]
You have the the very important forums down but maybe I think you can add a few more categories and forums to make it more busy.
[/list]
[color=limegreen]Generalities total :: 21/30[/color]

[img]http://i87.servimg.com/u/f87/13/67/77/07/forums10.png[/img] [b][color=darkred][size=19]Forum Style[/color][/b][/size]

[list=1]
[*][b]Major Graphics (Score: 7/10):[/b]
[size=11][u][b]Banner[/b][/u][/size]
Your banner is done really neatly and unique, very eye-catchy as I said before and is needed for guests to be able to say "wow" I found nothing wrong here.
[size=11][u][b]Navigation Bar[/b][/u][/size]
Your navigation bar is the default one which doesn't have the forum, If you can add a matching navigation bar, that would make the forum even more colorful.
[*][b]Forum Layout & Color Scheme (Score: 4/10):[/b]
I think the forum layout and Scheme should be done again and with more color. Maybe have the background covered in spots.
[*][b]Images & Icons (Score: 10/10):[/b]
A great selection of Images and Icons, Nothing wrong here.
[/list]
[color=darkred]Forum Style total :: 21/30[/color]

[img]http://i87.servimg.com/u/f87/13/67/77/07/usergr10.png[/img] [b][color=teal][size=19]Usergroups[/size][/color][/b]

[list=1]
[*][b]Population of Groups (Score: 9/10):[/b]
Good number of groups although it does look a bit crowded, I think you should remove the Paintz at the start of each group.
[*][b]Staff Groups / User Groups (Score: 10/10):[/b]
Neatly done and looks like its in power order so nothing wrong here.
[/list]
[color=teal]Usergroups :: 19/20[/color]

[img]http://i87.servimg.com/u/f87/13/67/77/07/foruma30.png[/img] [b][color=orange][size=19]Forum Activity[/color][/b][/size]

[list=1]
[*][b]Post/Member Ratio & Quantity (Score: 7/10):[/b]
[quote]
Our users have posted a total of [b]352[/b]
registered users
The newest registered user is
 [b][url=http://paintz.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=8]WarStopper[/url][/b][/quote]
It says your forum was made 8/6/10 I think from that time to now, I think you should of gotten more members. Very good post count for only 8 members.
[*][b]Users Active (Score: 0/10):[/b]
[quote]Couldn't find[/quote]
---
[/list]
[color=orange]Forum Activity total :: 7/10[/color]
[size=18][b][color=orange]And total points?[/color]
[color=green]TOTAL POINTS (68/100); Congratulations! Your forum doesn't need much improvement! :D[/color][/b][/size]
Donal
Donal
Founder
Paintz Dyrdox

Posts Posts : 1965
AP Credits AP Credits : 4320
Age Age : 28
Location Location : England
No Awards

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumbledore27 Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:45 am

Thank you,
The forum closed about a week after it's opening, then me and Tom made it active again. Thanks anyway. Smile
Dumbledore27
Dumbledore27
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Posts Posts : 243
AP Credits AP Credits : 272
No Awards

Back to top Go down

Post by Donal Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:47 am

Oh That Explains it.