Advertise Pilot
Hello and Welcome to Advertise Pilot!
Flying Your Forum To Success! 13 awesome Services, 1 new and 2 unique! Register now and take advantage of these result changing services!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Advertise Pilot
Hello and Welcome to Advertise Pilot!
Flying Your Forum To Success! 13 awesome Services, 1 new and 2 unique! Register now and take advantage of these result changing services!
Advertise Pilot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Package section fail

2 posters

Go down

Solved Package section fail

Post by junkfroggy Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:59 am

Well I posted wrongly, and have a life. I was not online for 24 hours, and got rejected. I saw where you were coming from. Now I request again, they deny me, and say wait 3 days. I got screwed over considering nobody requests packages. You know if you get rejected without enough time to even edit your post, and rejected cause of that? This package forum earns the title of fail.
junkfroggy
junkfroggy

Gender Gender : Male
Posts Posts : 17
AP Credits AP Credits : 34
Age Age : 91
No Awards

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Package section fail

Post by Donal Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:16 pm

I checked. We have added the 3days delay because we only got one packager. We will be getting another excellent packager soon. I most of posted this up, sorry. Anyways just abide by the rules.

Rule 6
•Talking bad about the forum like saying it sucks, is strictly not allowed in the forum. It will result you in a immediate ban or warning from the forum depending on how serious.
Donal
Donal
Founder
Package section fail Dyrdox

Posts Posts : 1965
AP Credits AP Credits : 4320
Age Age : 28
Location Location : England
No Awards

Back to top Go down

Post by junkfroggy Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:18 pm

Yeah I wish I would've known that. For me to complain usually means something really dis satisfied me to the ground. Also technically saying a fail of something is more a synonym in my book as an error or something not usual to what would have probably happened or what I was expecting to happen.
junkfroggy
junkfroggy

Posts Posts : 17
AP Credits AP Credits : 34
Age Age : 91
No Awards

Back to top Go down

Post by Donal Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:39 am

junkfroggy wrote:Yeah I wish I would've known that. For me to complain usually means something really dis satisfied me to the ground. Also technically saying a fail of something is more a synonym in my book as an error or something not usual to what would have probably happened or what I was expecting to happen.

Well okay.
>Topic Marked Solved.
>Topic Locked.
Donal
Donal
Founder
Package section fail Dyrdox

Posts Posts : 1965
AP Credits AP Credits : 4320
Age Age : 28
Location Location : England