Advertise Pilot
Hello and Welcome to Advertise Pilot!
Flying Your Forum To Success! 13 awesome Services, 1 new and 2 unique! Register now and take advantage of these result changing services!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Advertise Pilot
Hello and Welcome to Advertise Pilot!
Flying Your Forum To Success! 13 awesome Services, 1 new and 2 unique! Register now and take advantage of these result changing services!
Advertise Pilot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gadgmodo [full review]

2 posters

Go down

Completed gadgmodo [full review]

Post by frosty Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:13 am

Forum Link:http://gadgmodo.forumotion.com/index.htm
Request Type: (Full review/Brief review)
Extra Notes: please dont be harsh iv olny just re-opend it but i am thinking its
not that great thats why im going to need you guys to help me Wink
frosty
frosty

Gender Gender : Male
Posts Posts : 43
AP Credits AP Credits : 80
Age Age : 27
No Awards

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: gadgmodo [full review]

Post by Dumbledore27 Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:16 pm

I'll take it.
Can I have reviewing account? PM me the details. Wink
Dumbledore27
Dumbledore27
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Posts Posts : 243
AP Credits AP Credits : 272
No Awards

Back to top Go down

Post by frosty Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:22 am

when will this be completed?
frosty
frosty

Posts Posts : 43
AP Credits AP Credits : 80
Age Age : 27
No Awards

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumbledore27 Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:16 am

REVIEW
From Advertise Pilot

Gadg modo

gadgmodo [full review] Review12 Congratulations! Your free forum review has been completed. The forum review will hold many tips, suggestions, comments, and feedback that's convenient and voluntary for your forum. Here is your forum review:

gadgmodo [full review] Genera12 Generalities

1. First Impressions (Score: 16/20):
    It looks very default-ish Invision forum. Perhaps change some images and colours. Outherwise not bad.
  2. Categories & Forums (Score: 5/10):
    Quite good number of forums there, but if you have forum images, have them everywhere and make them transparent.

Generalities total :: 21/30

gadgmodo [full review] Forums10 Forum Style

1. Major Graphics (Score: 4/10):
    Banner
    I don't really like your banner. You can hardly tell what it even represents. Is that at the back inside of a UFO? 2/5
    Navigation Bar
    You have only one image - for gallery, which makes it look really bad. 2/5
  2. Forum Layout & Color Scheme (Score: 8/10):
    As I said, I don't really like the colours because it looks too "default-ish". But it's nice otherwise.
  3. Images & Icons (Score: 2/10):
    I don't really like any icon, because they're "defaultish", and all non-default are not transparent.

Forum Style total :: 14/30

gadgmodo [full review] Usergr10 Usergroups

1. Population of Groups (Score: 3/10):
    You have two administrators, which might be a bit too much for that amount of users. Three global moderators. No moderators. Most forums with thousands of posts have three global moderators.
  2. Staff Groups / User Groups (Score: 4/10):
    You could add also Packagers, reviewers, helpers etc. It would also do good so not too many users would be in one group.

Usergroups :: 7/20

gadgmodo [full review] Foruma30 Forum Activity

1. Post/Member Ratio & Quantity (Score: 3/10):
    Our users have posted a total of 265 messages
    We have 13 registered users
    The newest registered user is Dumbledore27
    Not very many posts for a forum with 13 users, is it? Your forum is almost a year old - older than mine, but mine has got 60 users.
  2. Users Active (Score: 0/10):
    Members connected during last 24 hours : Dumbledore27
    I am the only active user on this site? Oh my gosh. And I'm only a reviewer.

Forum Activity total :: 3/20
And total points?
45; How sad... You need to work hard on your forum...

Would you like to share your review on your forum, on another forum, or with your friends? Then here you go... grab the code!
Code:
[center][b][size=24][color=orange]R[/color][color=purple]E[/color][color=gray]V[/color][color=pink]I[/color][color=red]E[/color][color=darkred]W[/color][/size]
[size=15][color=green]From[/color] [color=darkorange]Advertise[/color] [color=grassgreen]Pilot[/color][/size][/b]

[color=limegreen][b][font=Trebuchet MS Bold Italic][size=24]Gadg modo[/font][/b][/size][/color]
[/center]

[table][tr][td][img]http://i87.servimg.com/u/f87/13/67/77/07/review12.png[/img][/td] [td]Congratulations! Your free forum review has been completed. The forum review will hold many tips, suggestions, comments, and feedback that's convenient and voluntary for your forum. Here is your forum review:[/td][/tr][/table]

[img]http://i87.servimg.com/u/f87/13/67/77/07/genera12.png[/img] [b][color=limegreen][size=19]Generalities[/size][/color][/b]

[list=1]
[*][b]First Impressions (Score: 16/20):[/b]
It looks very default-ish Invision forum. Perhaps change some images and colours. Outherwise not bad.
[*][b]Categories & Forums (Score: 5/10):[/b]
Quite good number of forums there, but if you have forum images, have them everywhere and make them transparent.
[/list]
[color=limegreen]Generalities total :: 21/30[/color]

[img]http://i87.servimg.com/u/f87/13/67/77/07/forums10.png[/img] [b][color=darkred][size=19]Forum Style[/color][/b][/size]

[list=1]
[*][b]Major Graphics (Score: 4/10):[/b]
[size=11][u][b]Banner[/b][/u][/size]
I don't really like your banner. You can hardly tell what it even represents. Is that at the back inside of a UFO? [b]2/5[/b]
[size=11][u][b]Navigation Bar[/b][/u][/size]
You have only one image - for gallery, which makes it look really bad. [b]2/5[/b]
[*][b]Forum Layout & Color Scheme (Score: 8/10):[/b]
As I said, I don't really like the colours because it looks too "default-ish". But it's nice otherwise.
[*][b]Images & Icons (Score: 2/10):[/b]
I don't really like any icon, because they're "defaultish", and all non-default are not transparent.
[/list]
[color=darkred]Forum Style total :: 14/30[/color]

[img]http://i87.servimg.com/u/f87/13/67/77/07/usergr10.png[/img] [b][color=teal][size=19]Usergroups[/size][/color][/b]

[list=1]
[*][b]Population of Groups (Score: 3/10):[/b]
You have two administrators, which might be a bit too much for that amount of users. Three global moderators. No moderators. Most forums with thousands of posts have three global moderators.
[*][b]Staff Groups / User Groups (Score: 4/10):[/b]
You could add also Packagers, reviewers, helpers etc. It would also do good so not too many users would be in one group.
[/list]
[color=teal]Usergroups :: 7/20[/color]

[img]http://i87.servimg.com/u/f87/13/67/77/07/foruma30.png[/img] [b][color=orange][size=19]Forum Activity[/color][/b][/size]

[list=1]
[*][b]Post/Member Ratio & Quantity (Score: 3/10):[/b]
[quote]Our users have posted a total of 265 messages
We have 13 registered users
The newest registered user is Dumbledore27[/quote]
Not very many posts for a forum with 13 users, is it? Your forum is almost a year old - older than mine, but mine has got 60 users.
[*][b]Users Active (Score: 0/10):[/b]
[quote]Members connected during last 24 hours : Dumbledore27[/quote]
I am the only active user on this site? Oh my gosh. And I'm only a reviewer.
[/list]
[color=orange]Forum Activity total :: 3/20[/color]
[size=18][b][color=orange]And total points?[/color]
[color=red]45; How sad... You need to work hard on your forum...[/color][/b][/size]
Dumbledore27
Dumbledore27
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Posts Posts : 243
AP Credits AP Credits : 272
No Awards

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content