Advertise Pilot
Hello and Welcome to Advertise Pilot!
Flying Your Forum To Success! 13 awesome Services, 1 new and 2 unique! Register now and take advantage of these result changing services!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Advertise Pilot
Hello and Welcome to Advertise Pilot!
Flying Your Forum To Success! 13 awesome Services, 1 new and 2 unique! Register now and take advantage of these result changing services!
Advertise Pilot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help with grammar and spelling of my home page...

4 posters

Go down

In-Progress Need help with grammar and spelling of my home page...

Post by Crazy-Person-Here Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:18 am

Home page: http://www.pcsupportforum.info/

Hiya other admins.

I am hoping some one could please help me with my home page..

Code:
Welcome to the best Pc Support Forum plus chill out site that you will ever need.

A community for free computer help and support. Pc Support Forum is a community to help you find and fix any computer problems you have. If you have hardware or software issues we're here for you. If you are infected with malware or have a virus our professional malware removal experts can help you clean the malware or virus off your computer. Pc Support Forum is your place for free computer help and support so why not Join us today? There is just so much you can do at this great site, you will not just find pc support, but also mind and body, or are you simply in need help with your homework, Talk about your favourite music, and tv shows, and even your favourite films. Or are feeling down and just need bosting back up again then why not take a look at the joke section and have a good laugh. Promote your web/forum. So if your not into computers then you will still find something for you.

You will have access to free support about ANYTHING to do with computers. Whether you have a software issue, hardware issue, Web Development, Servers, PC Building and Buying Advice, the list never ends on what we can help you with! or are you just simply new to computers and the internet we can help you overcome your fear and get you up and running in no time, or simply how to install hardware. Yes, we can still help...

From this forum ranging from cup's and graphics to gaming systems we are here 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Being registered with PC Support Forum also gives you access to other section of the forum, all you have to do is click on register and that's you ready to enjoy and have full access over the forum. Even if your new to computers or you could even be Experienced IT Person and if so then why not come on over and help other members that are in need of a bit of help.

This is what i have already on my home page and i really think it needs a lot more work done to it with the grammar and spelling of it. Could some one please help me to re write it so it makes alot more sence when you are reading it. Thank you very much...

Last edited by Crazy-Person-Here on Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Crazy-Person-Here
Crazy-Person-Here

Gender Gender : Male
Posts Posts : 74
AP Credits AP Credits : 204
Age Age : 43
Location Location : Glasgow
No Awards

Back to top Go down

In-Progress Re: Need help with grammar and spelling of my home page...

Post by Donal Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:56 am

Code:
Welcome to the best Pc Support Forum! The best chill out site that you will ever need.

A community for free computer help and support. Pc Support Forum is a community to help you find and fix any computer problems you have. If you have hardware or software issues, we're here for you! If you are infected with malware or have a virus, our professional malware removal experts can help you clean the malware or virus off your computer efficiently. Pc Support Forum is your place for free computer help and support so why not Join us? There is just so much you can do at this great site, you will not just find pc support, but also general support like simply in need with help on your homework. We also have different forums to relax in, so you can Talk about your favourite music, tv shows, and even your favourite films. Or are feeling down and just need boosting back up again then why not take a look at the joke section and have a good laugh. Promote your web/forum. So if your not into computers then we will still find something for you.

You will have access to free support about ANYTHING to do with computers. Whether you have a software issue, hardware issue, Web Development, Servers, PC Building and Buying Advice, the list never ends on what we can help you with! Are you just simply new to computers and the internet, we can help you overcome your fear and get you up and running in no time or simply teaching you on how to install hardware. Yes, we are for you!

From this forum ranging from cup's and graphics to gaming systems we are here 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Being registered with PC Support Forum also gives you access to other sections of the forum, all you have to do is click on register and that's you ready to enjoy and have full access over the forum. Even if your new to computers or you could even be Experienced IT Person and if so then why not come on over and help other members that are in need of a bit of help.

Hope that helped you.
Donal
Donal
Founder
Need help with grammar and spelling  of my home page... Dyrdox

Posts Posts : 1965
AP Credits AP Credits : 4320
Age Age : 28
Location Location : England
No Awards

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy-Person-Here Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:12 am

Thank you for your help in this matter
Crazy-Person-Here
Crazy-Person-Here

No Awards

Back to top Go down

Post by Donal Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:23 am

No Problem.
Donal
Donal
Founder

No Awards

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:47 pm

Would you like me to double check? Razz
Sorry Donal, there are still quite a few problems there Sad
Tom
Tom

Posts Posts : 102
AP Credits AP Credits : 210
Age Age : 29
Location Location : Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
No Awards

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy-Person-Here Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:52 pm

Yes please as i am really trying to get every thing 100% thank you very much for your time
Crazy-Person-Here
Crazy-Person-Here

No Awards

Back to top Go down

Post by Donal Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:55 pm

Yeah sure.
Donal
Donal
Founder

No Awards

Back to top Go down

Post by LostLegend Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:54 am

I can triple-check when you are done. Just PM me if you want me to.
LostLegend
LostLegend

Posts Posts : 6
AP Credits AP Credits : 17
Age Age : 34
No Awards

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down